Social Media and Communications Intern
- Assisting staff in communication efforts through social media activities, distributed newsletters, and other updates provided to membership
- Evaluating effectiveness of current social media communications plan and making adjustments and improvements as needed to develop a sustainable, effective system
- Developing a contact database of press and media relations by region
- Researching best practices and then develop a sustainable organizational system for maintaining most up to date contact information for member clinics
- Promoting and managing social media fundraising campaigns run by the Columbus Foundation and
Strong knowledge regarding outreach, email communication, social media; available 16-24 hours per week (minimum) from September to April.